This month, we are highlighting resources from another RSA project that has produced resources which beneficial for people on the journey to becoming CDIs.
- MODULE 1: THE PROTACTILE MOVEMENT (60 MINUTES, 0.1 CEUS, * 1.0 CRCC CREDITS)
- MODULE 2: THE SEVEN PRINCIPLES OF PROTACTILE LANGUAGE (60 MINUTES, 0.1 CEUS, * 1.0 CRCC CREDITS)
- MODULE 3: DEAFBLIND INTERPRETING IN VR SETTINGS (75 MINUTES, 0.125 CEUS, 1.25 CRCC CREDITS)
- MODULE 4: UNDERSTANDING ACCESSIBLE TECHNOLOGIES (60 MINUTES, 0.1 CEUS, 1.0 CRCC CREDITS)
- MODULE 5: PROTACTILE LINGUISTICS – DISCUSSING RECENT FINDINGS (60 MINUTES, 0.1 CEUS, 1.0 CRCC CREDITS)
If you know colleagues who might be interested in these resources, please forward this information to them. You (and they) can see what resources were shared last year by visiting: