Please share thoughts, questions, ideas, and potential activities for the individual development planning process, including the online repository.
This the Pilot Matching Form for the Core Community of Practice.
by Rachel Herring and Laurie Swabey
This review of the literature related to experiential learning in interpreter education addresses the following topics:
- What is Experiential Learning?
- Designing Experiences for Learning
- Experiential Learning in Action: Examples from the Interpreting Studies Literature
- Field-Based Experiential Learning
- The Educator in Experiential Learning
The document is 90 pages long. […]
Visual Description of Video
[Ritchie Bryant, an African-American man in a blue shirt with glasses and a moustache, signs the information written out below while standing in front of a red wall. On the right side of the video window is the CATIE Center logo with two interlocking Cs and the tagline: Advancing Interpreter Excellence.]
We are writing to […]